COVID Operations Information
How Kaf Adventures is responding to COVID-19
Your safety is our number one priority. We are currently operating because we feel we can operate in a manner that will reasonably protect our employees, guests, and community. If at any time we feel that it is no longer safe to operate, we will not hesitate to close.
Applicable laws and guidelines are guiding our reopening and operations during the pandemic. Here’s what we’re doing to protect our employees, guests, and community:
- Adhering to all applicable federal, state, and local public health and worker safety guidelines, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Department of State and the Washington State Department of Health.
- Training Kaf Adventures employees on how to minimize exposure to COVID-19 and recognize COVID-19 symptoms
- Requiring employees who are experiencing symptoms stay home and seek medical guidance.
- Camping and tent sharing will be discussed on a case by case basis. All participants will be aware of COVID-19 vaccination status before deciding sleeping arrangements.
- Kaf will have a dialog with all participants on day 1 of the trip to identify no one is feeling signs or has been exposed to COVID-19. Multi-day trips will have a check in daily.
- Kaf will discuss COVID practices for each trip with the entire group. These practices will be agreed upon on a consensus style practice. Most trips are hosted outdoors and participants will be required to use buffs for face coverings if in close proximity.
- Participants will be given the ability to disagree to the terms of COVID practices for a full refund BEFORE the trip happens.
If at any time you feel that our operations are unsafe, please do not hesitate in letting us know. We will do everything we can to make you feel safe.
We require all participants to agree to this COVID waiver.
Assumption of Risks & Release of Liability
While we are doing everything we can to operate in a manner that is safe for our employees, guests, and community, we are not infallible. And while the risk of exposure to COVID-19 can be reduced, it cannot be completely eliminated. We are making all reasonable effort to fully disclose the nature of the risks of exposure to COVID-19 to you through this notice. We also want to be fully transparent in our efforts to make your experience as safe as possible.
Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions related to our operations and COVID-19 safety efforts.
Despite our efforts, risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists. To participate in our trips, you must agree to acknowledge and assume the risks and release Kaf Adventures from all liability. You will not be allowed to participate in our trips if you cannot agree.