Beginner Prep Course
This Beginner Prep Course will teach you about the logistics and planning that goes into a beginning mountaineering climb.
This prep course prepares you to climb as a member of a more experienced climbing team, or a recreational club climb with professional volunteer leaders.
- Detailed review and discussion about the gear necessary for a climb
- Meal planning information
- Route planning information
- Medical and emergency preparedness
- Logistical planning
- Transportation considerations
After completion of this course, you will be prepared to climb routes such as:
If you have any questions,don’t hesitate to contact us.
After completing this prep course, you’re invited to continue your education and join us for the Intermediate Prep Course. If you have any question – call us today for more information!