At KAF, we are dedicated to building a small community of climbers and active outdoor enthusiasts who are interested in sharing their experiences with one another… and this is our space to do so.
What makes KAF, KAF? You, me and the places we go! KAF is all about community. You are not just in and out of one of our classes, you become a member of the KAF community. We form unique bonds though our adventures in nature and continue to grow and share with each other once back in the city.
Currently the best way to stay connected to the KAF Community is:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Frequently checkout our calendar for cool upcoming courses & events
- Join the KAF Adventures page on Facebook
- Join us on Seattle Climbing Group on Meetup
- Follow our KAF Adventures page on YouTube
- Join this great social site created as a climbing resource www.fitclimb.com
As our community grows, this section will also grow. At the present moment, you will find Climbing Resources describing routes we are excited about. We would love to speak with you about them, and hopefully get out there with you!