Register & Prep
We are glad that you are interested in registering for a KAF course, below are instructions for doing so.
***Please note this registration and prep page has directions for registering for a course. If you hover over the register and prep menu, it will also allow you to view more options with trip insurance (highly recommended), rentals for your trip, and tipping options.***
To register for a course please do the following:
1. Hover your cursor over the appropriate green menu on the top of the KAF Adventures page. Your choices are Rock Climbing, Mountaineering, Winter Recreation, Yoga & Backpacking, and Adventure Travel.
2. Experiences/courses will pop up under these green menu. Click on the appropriate trip you want.
3. Each experience/course will have a registration box that is indicated by the big “Join Us” followed by the upcoming event options.
4. Choose an event by clicking on the blue “register” button. Once this has been clicked, it will now say “view cart”.
1. You can get to your cart by navigating to any register button you have clicked previously from any trip.
2. You can also get to your cart by, selecting the cart menu on the right, at the top of the page.
1. Please check to see if your selected courses are correct.
(If you have a KAF Coupon code given to you from KAF Adventures, please enter it in the KAF Coupon Box prior to clicking/entering attendee information.)
2. Proceed to checking out by clicking on the “Enter Attendee Information” button.
3. Please enter all relevant data and sign the waiver agreement.
4. Click on the “Confirm and go to Payment” button to finish checking out with payment.
At check out, you can: (Deposit payments will click PAY BY CHECK)
1. Pay with PayPal, by clicking the PayPal button. This directs you to a off-site secure PayPal option. You will have to pay the full amount OR
2.Pay your balance with a check or pay a prior agreed upon deposit. Send your check to our office:
Kaf Adventures LLC
2960 4th Ave. S. Suite #115
Seattle, WA 98134
Deposits with a Credit Card Only: deposit payments are only allowed for international trips or pre-approved trips.
1. Follow the instructions above first.
2. Once you have arrived at the payment page of registration you can visit: Deposit Page to check out with a payment. The deposit page can also be found by hovering over the About page and the Registration and Prep page of the front page of the website.
3. 30% amount of trip cost is due during the check out process for a deposit. Please note a 2.9% transaction fee will be applied to your final payment.
Deposit & Payment Information:
A deposit in the amount of 50% of the total trip cost is required at the time of registration. The balance is due 30 days prior to the trip date. Trips cancelled by you greater than 30 days from the trip start date is (1) refundable in the amount of 50% of the total trip cost, or $150, whichever is less, for administrative costs, or (2) credited in the amount of 100% of the total trip cost to another KAF course. Trips cancelled by you 30-10 days from the trip start date is (1) nonrefundable, or (2) credited in the amount of 100% of the total trip cost to another KAF course. Trips cancelled by you less than 10 days from the trip start date is (1) nonrefundable, or (2) credited in the amount of 50% of the total trip cost to another KAF course, while 50% of the total trip cost is retained by KAF for unrecoverable expenses.
For International Trips Only:
A deposit in the amount of 30% of the total trip cost is required at the time of registration. The balance is due 90 days prior to the trip date. A trip cancelled by you at least 91 days before the trip date is refundable in full, less a $200 USD registration fee. For trips cancelled 61 to 90 days before the trip date, you will be refunded the total trip cost, less the 30% deposit. For trips cancelled by you from 60 to 31 days before the trip date, you will be refunded 50% of the total trip cost. For trips cancelled by you 30 days or less before the trip date, there will be no refund.
Trips cancelled by KAF are fully refundable and will be refunded within one month of the trip date.
Rentals are to be paid for separately. For more information, visit our Rentals page.
Custom trips have a separate registration process.
Contact us for registration information regarding custom trips
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.